Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh My God, It's Full Of Daemons!






The Daemon army progresses! With a major milestone accomplished at work, and Moby songs in my head, I sat down and pushed through all of the tooth/hoof/blade portions of the Bloodletters. I was worried about the green blades, but after getting more of them completed and the first eight based, I am pretty pleased. I don't think I have ever painted this fast.  The messy job of casting more bases has started, and I have little doubts that the army will be done by this weekend. I picked up one of those half robotic spider/ half deamon mutant vehicles things to add to the army, and some older models to rebase, and I think I am good to go. I was supposed to be making a slight diversion into chaos in order to recover from speed painting my minty neurons, but like many slight diversions, it snow balled.

Maybe I'll take a break from my Daemons to paint some squats or something... who knows.

5 comments:

  1. they are some good lookin' daemons! like the weapons, real nice effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like the bases, I just painted up 30 more of them and based the full force. It is kind of cool being able to manufacture your own stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! The blended green blades really pop against the red of the bloodletter's skin, and look fantastic. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had your Sunday Best on when you published this post. Hope you don't mind me throwing you a shout-out on my weekly themed top x. Cheers and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete