Friday, December 8, 2017

Tiny Titan




Like many, I'm waiting for Adeptus Titanicus to be re-released. The teaser rules, and shots of the 10mm titans have been drool inducing. However, the game seems held up. Since we are playing epic now, I needed a warlord titan equivalent for my force. With none available, I decided to print one. It would be a good test of low cost 3D printing. Over the course of a week it slowly printed out the parts to contract this model. The quality is poor, but the model is still quite evocative. I really hope GW releases a similarly styled titan.

Before anyone asks, this guy is not commercially available or for sale. (I do have a lot of Blood Angels on ebay though) Once AT is re-released, I'm going to pick up the new titans and replace him.  At that point this model will be turned into terrain.

7 comments:

  1. Nice! I cannot wait for AT, pretty bummed that it seems to have stalled out. The release of NewCromunda is sating my nostalgia for the time being, but giant stompy titans would take me alllll the way back to the early days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. I am itching to buy the new AT. I like epic, but modern titans would be incredible.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait till AT. I grew up on battletech. Titan combat is where its at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so as well. With Titans as large as Imperial Knights, the game gets really great for painting.

      Delete
  3. The titan looks effective enough. Hopefully, the delay with AT is due to creating plastic titans.

    ReplyDelete

  4. vshare
    vshare download
    vshare market
    vshare apk
    vshare helper
    vshare ios

    The release of NewCromunda is sating my nostalgia for the time being, but giant stompy titans would take me alllll the way back to the early days.

    ReplyDelete