Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Chaos Space Marines on Ebay










I've gone all in on my Death Guard, so this force has to go to make room. I learned to cast custom resin bases on this little army, as well as rudimentary color theory. Hopefully this little warband will find a new home, preferably one with a lot of cultists to back it up.  These photos are better than some of the ones I took when I first created the army, so this will be the last look at these guys.

I feel a little awkward hawking my wares here, but here goes anyway.

ebay

4 comments:

  1. Hawk away mate, your blog! And a reader may be interested like me for the GK Dread! Hopefully in US tho, not the Sump ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey the Sump.. a wretched hive of scum and villainy! (I haven't seen the new movie so no spoilers)

      Delete
  2. Never feel awkward! i do this all the time to make room, fund more hobby or donate to charity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xender
    xender app
    xender apk
    xender downloading
    xender install

    These photos are better than some of the ones I took when I first created the army...

    ReplyDelete