Sunday, December 24, 2017

Quick & Dirty Epic 30K Terrain








I have an epic 30k game coming up this Tuesday, so I figured I could use some family down time while everyone is out being cheerful, and upgrade my post apocalyptic city ruins. I've added several types of weathering powders, and static grass. Hopefully when this all dries it will look a little more consistent. The little buildings came out vastly darker than I expected, but I think it will work on the table.

I hope everyone is having a relaxing holiday.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is lovely, do get a pict of the whole table.

    After all, it is Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely buildings - I look forward to Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The updated scheme works well, gives it a real abandoned/destroyed vibe!

    ReplyDelete