Monday, September 16, 2013

She Walks: Tempestuous B****








Today I decided it would be good to finally make this titan walk. Enough of the interior was finally complete enough for glueing, out came the dastardly sticky stuff. Let me introduce Tempestuous B**** of Legio Astorum. A new name will follow I assure you, but that was the name I gave her when the green and white striped right shoulder came apart and landed in my lap, coating my right leg in super glue.

Modeling Rule #239: Wear pants when modeling.


This is not the most dynamic pose, but with the legs pre-glued there was not a whole lot I could do. Perhaps this Warhound stands duty guarding the Ultramarines gene-stores. That is plausible enough.

7 comments:

  1. That is looking fantastic! Love how the color scheme turned out, the stripes in particular are awesome.

    Nothing like dousing yourself in superglue, definitely have done that a time or three m'self.

    Keep up the great work, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Very crisp paint job. Love the symmetry of the stripes, how did you get them so even and co-linear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man that looks amazing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great compliments. You are helping refuel my tanks so I can push through and finish this project. These things are daunting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John. It's a gorgeous engine. Do you have other photos of it anywhere? Only found this one label.

    ReplyDelete