- I've never played a 2k game before, so my painted armies might not support it well. I may have to paint up new units.
- A 2k army can be hard to transport if it is tank heavy.
- I am rusty with the rules so I need a simple army with few tricks that I can start practicing with now
I could play BA, IG, or DA. BA are currently my favorite painting army, but they require a real list, which I am going to get some help with. However, through the wonders of Army Builder, I've put together an alternate Dark Angels dual-wing army list. Could a mostly foot DA list work?
- Belial lightening claws
- Librarian in terminator armor
- x5 Terminator squad
- ravenwing fast attack with bike and land speeder
- ravenwing support squadron (1 land speeder)
There are no tanks, but a lot of teleport homers on bikes. In the past my tanks always evaporated first turn anyway, so why not just leave them home and save the effort. Do I need more troops? Should it be a terminator only army?