Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tau Artillery


I had painters block for a while, hence no updates, but fortunately it has passed. My Tau are progressing along now, with my first heavy guns painted. I really liked the way the grey pre-shading turned out on the suit, so I decided to paint in some highlight colors. I think the suits will be darker like this. Once I can't decide if I should paint up the 3 other devilfish chassis assembly line style, or if I should pause, finish off all of these pieces and then move on.

While I was traveling my HQ choice arrived, and I think a clean white battle suit with orange and red shading will really make her stand out! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Looking really nice. I like the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to say those Piranhas are awesome.

    Can we have some feature photos of them please. Unless I've missed them somewhere else...

    ReplyDelete