Friday, May 28, 2010

BA Vindicator





I got the itch to play a game tomorrow and decided to get my vindicator game ready. It does not have the dust like my other tanks yet and it is pre-battle damaged, but I really like the way it is turning out. I know it is basically a big red tank without a lot of other colors, but the red has a lot of subtlety when seen up close. My orange hard lining is far far less subtle, but who knows, maybe that will improve over time. I still need to finish up the other tanks. Maybe next up will be a LR Crusader. I kind of like the idea of deep striking land raiders.

Now I need to figure out a list that will let me field all of these tanks.

2 comments:

  1. At what point level are you playing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to play at 1750 or 1500. I haven't made the leap to 2k yet.

    ReplyDelete