Thursday, February 9, 2017

DKoK Lightening Completed








I think I've 'finished' this model a couple of time, but this time it is really done. To counteract more of enamel problems, I dusted the entire model with a 1/10 mixture of Buff color. This dusted the model and provide a similar effect to a filter. The only real difference is that when I normally apply filters I don't let them get into the recesses of the model. By spraying buff, it became an all over filter. I also painted all of the missing lenses, and the pilot.

The base is not done, but I am still thrilled to move this model off of my desk and into the cabinet. The base is a separate and probably more enjoyable task.

I guess it is time to paint something bigger...

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous recovery from the damaged build. Love it, great to see the Luftwaffe colours put to a more worthy cause, the Emperor's enemies!(Btw, it's Lightning...no 'e'). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. You're always the hardest on your own work, I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning flyer, John! I really enjoyed seeing it come together and crib notes on your process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking job! I'll have to (try to) finish mine off now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking awesome John. Especially with the zoooooom and pew pew pew sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete