Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blood Angels Chaplain With Skeleton Jump Pack




I am in the mode now where I just want to finish the honor guard. I have one more to go. (I finished another one without posting it) As a way to break up the monotony, I decided to paint a chaplain I had lying around. All of my Death Company have old style backpacks with skeleton heads and arms. The old jump packs had cool ridges that sort of look like a spine when painted to look like bone. As usual I have touch up work to do, but I wanted to post this guys as a way to break with all of the red.

Now what to do with the bases. My first try at using green stuff was on all of my original BA bases. I think it might be time to rebase all of these guys. I may have to make some temporary bases to use until I figure out what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment