Thursday, October 1, 2009

Armageddon Steel Legion With Psyker





I could not resist seeing what the Psyker would look like with my Steel Legion Squad. I have been building up a composite Imperial Guard army for some time. All of the units use red for their las gun housings and are on the same ruined city bases. Before surgery I went on a voystroyan buying spree, so I will have those to paint up to use as part of the army as well. I even used simple green on some original plastic guard to make some grizzled veterans. I think I may want to use ruined city bases for my blood angels.

5 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful. Your work is very well highlighted and shaded and has a very warm feel to it. Congrats on the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that preacher - I have him in a stack of unpainted models. I think I will save hims as a favourite as a reference when I finally get around to mine.

    Cheers for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking paintjobs fella, love the preacher dude too. Nice cloth work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic painting there. The preacher's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete