Thursday, October 8, 2015

Angron Complete










Despite the varnish problems, I really enjoyed working on Angron. I think my take on the World Eaters is different enough from others out there to merit a small force. It helps that I like pale orange and pale blue colors. With that said, Angron joins his brothers Horus and Fulgrim in my display cabinet. I'm not sure I've posted photos of my display cabinet reorganization until now. In order to make more space, I picked up some clear acrylic organizers and used them as mini shelves. 

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic! This must be the best interpretation of this model I have seen. I am no fan of the metallic (bronze) version and have thought the model to be on of the weakest primarch models but this puts it on par with the rest of them.

    I also like your cabinet wall. Where have you found the extra shelves that add an extra level? I have been looking for something similar my self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Agis. I am really happy with the model. At first I started painting it just to get it completed after so many years of sitting in a box. But as I got into it I came to appreciate it.

      I bought the clear risers at the Container Store.

      Delete
    2. just realized i forgot to put pigment on Angron and the marines.

      Delete
    3. ..and I forgot to paint their eyes....yikes... now I've got to bring out of cabinet to really finish it now.

      Delete
  2. WOW, You have got such impressive collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely fantastic! Beautifully done, man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work as always man .. and like I was saying last night .. CRAZY fast 8)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is your best character yet John!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate it guys! I am going to do more characters going forward. Imagine if I didn't speed paint one..might have a shot at a bronze fantasy single. ;)

    ReplyDelete