Tuesday, July 25, 2017

One Ugly Land Raider!






Sometimes things work, and sometimes thing just end. I haven't painted the lenses yet, nor have I hit this thing with mud, or added the rusty chains, but man is this land raider ugly! At this point I have painted everything for my Death Guard. This Land Raider will be used to ferry zombies around the battlefield. If someone could point out a source of decayed human models that I could use to cover this think with bodies it would be great.

Now on the issue of weapon systems...whoa! The new rules make this tank a fortress of destruction. I think I might have to paint one up for my Ultramarines now.

9 comments:

  1. That purple is so strong! Loving the scratches and dents, and wear all over the raider. Slightly iffy on the purple, but figure I need to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the greens and the purples certainly make it stand out. Mantic zombies might be good to drape around it. They are cheap too. http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/kings-of-war/undead/product/undead-zombie-swarm-40-figures.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, man! That rusted metal just makes my teeth itch, awesomeness. As far as corpses, Wargames Exclusive does a rather cool set:

    https://wargameexclusive.com/shop/chaos/trophy-corpses/

    The site is perhaps a little NSFW (pin-up minis in among the rest of the more reasonable stuff), just so you're not caught unawares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister Saint Celestia doesn't look very chaste or holy to me.

      Delete
  4. HOW DARE YOU SIR!That is clearly a imperial vehicle you have sullied with vile corruption.

    =][= Consider yourself under extreme suspicion and severe scrutiny =][=

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fantastic apart from the purple, which I think is too bright. It contrasts very heavily with the muted, pallid colours on the rest of the vehicle.

    I could recommend getting a corpse cart for your decaying bits. It worked well for me in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it, a lot. The only thing I could suggest is some streaks of rust coming down from the metal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely needs those. That is a good catch. I painted them separately, which is what is giving it a more toy and less environmental look.

      Delete
    2. It looks fantastic apart from the purple, which I think is too bright. It contrasts very heavily with the muted, pallid colours on the rest of the vehicle.



      เย็ดสาว

      Delete