Friday, February 10, 2012

Heading To The UK

While pondering the insanity of finding out that I am UK bound next week, I thought, why not invite all those 40k author-celebrities a chance to meet me? I mean seriously, they probably don't have anything better to do right. I'm not picky, I mean I'm willing to meet just about anyone. I started the game when the game started, so there is some nice symmetry there.  So who wants to throw down some dice overseas, or down a few pints discussing our favorite hobby?

Bueller

....

Bueller

...

2 comments:

  1. Depends where in the UK your heading, but the DevGaming.net(The place that runs the Vassal 40k online Ladder) Founder might be interested in meeting you for an interview, pint and a game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where will you be going in the UK and how long are you sticking around for?

    ReplyDelete