Friday, August 14, 2015

Hades Breaching Drill WIP 2






*EDIT updated images


I managed to add paint chipping to just about half of the vehicles, so in order to reward myself, I decided to do some pin washes and weathering. There are parts of the drill that are still unpainted, but  I was excited. So here it is, one sub-terraining 40k death machine. The gloss coat will be dulled down after all of the oil effects. The semi-gloss varnish makes the paint alternate from yellow to brown depending on the angle. Only 9 more vehicles/artillery to go.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Keep the eye on the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paint on those armour elements is looking top notch sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice update John! Your constant work has got me pushing forward on the orks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding work there. Done well with the Salamander

    ReplyDelete