Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Death Company Furioso





This guy was supposed to be a flesh tearer, and be part of my Armies on Parade display. However the washes did not dry in time, and there was no way I was going to get the transfers done the morning before the competition. It might be a good thing, since I am not sure I like how he turned out. I really like elements, but over all the last wash went on so think it obscured my shading. I enjoyed adding battle damage to him, which I did with zeal. His base is temporary, and I still need to shade the gold and touch up the blood drops.

I may add him to the display as part of the Chicago competition, unless I am not allowed to change the force up.

3 comments:

  1. Well I really like it, the blood talons are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, nice talons, and the wear and tear is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work this is awesome

    ReplyDelete