Friday, November 6, 2009

Testors Dullcote and Vallejo Paints



So a wonderful package arrived today, 4 cans of Dullcote and a whole slew of Vallejo Model Color paints. So far I am thrilled by the dullcote. It is not perfect, but it did take the shine off of my Plague Bearer, so it receives an ONI rating of 3 out of 5 aquillas! I have not experimented much with the paints, but so far I love earth tone colors.

So if playing with new paint were not enough, I built a shadowsword. Yep, that is it. I finally built the damn thing. It is sitting right now in my airbrush box with its black coat of primer. I am really excited to paint it up, though I am deviating from my white primer preference. I am not sure if I should paint it up to match my other tanks posted here, or go with a Voystroyan theme, or go with something totally different like warlock purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment