Paint chipped, and weathered, these storm talons are only missing testers dull coat to seal the decals before I start working on the bases. One of the details I like is that each pilot has a different stripe on their helmet. In sort of homage to star wars, I used red, orange, and purple.
While pondering cleaning my desk, I put together the bane that is the thunder fire cannon. I love the model, but mine came with so many finecast flaws it was no fun at all to put together. Now given that all I did was put a model together, I don't think I broke my oath to clean my workspace before painting anything new, so there is still a chance I break down and start cleaning. (such a pain because my paint pots are covered in air brush paint dust, so they have to individually cleaned as well)