I completed a squad of 10 pink horrors, adding them to the 5 metal ones I had already painted years ago. since the models were so different I decided to paint them purplish to match the greater deamon. This way I have pink and blue horrors. I'll try to get better photos of these, as the pink horror models are really quite nice. The Chaos Spawn models are a different story altogether....
I hated painting the chaos spawn. In every way I feel like I should love the models.
- They are Spawn!
- They have spikes
- They are fallen-fallen (sort of like twice baked potatoes)
- The models are ugly
- The joints between limbs do not fit properly
- Details are poorly sculpted
- They are huge, which amplifies the detail problems
- There are really hard to paint because there are few distinct details.