This brings me to...
John's List of Ways to Improve Fantasy Without Having Played It*(tm)
- The models should be smaller, so I can enjoy larger batters. Not Warmaster small, but like half the size they are now. The middle ground between Warmaster and fantasy is where the money shot is.
- Troops models should be modeled in 1 or two parts so large 100+ units could be put together easily.
- Boxes should contain enough troops for a meaningful unit size. Buying 4 boxes of executioners is a pain, when the minimum unit size is absurdly small
- Round bases...oops sorry reflex. Bases should have magnets in them that hold them to the movement trays.
- No dwarves. It happened to the Squats, let it happen to fantasy dwarves.
- Less Magic. Let the troops fight the battle, not the heroes.
*these rules are subject to change based on actual game play experience. Reading this list may cause anger, panic, derision, blurred vision, or dizziness for Fantasy players. If you experience a nerd rage lasting 4 hours, please consult a therapist.