I just added a little bit of verdigris to the copper areas on the tank. I am regretting the wash around the metal plates a bit since it makes the tank a little messier than it was when I started.
The tank was base coated black
- Air brush of vallejo model color middlestone 70882
- Air brush a dusting of vallejo model color sand yellow 70916
- Air brush tin bitz, leaving black in the crevices
- Mix tin bitz with bolt gun metal and dust the gun barrel
- Blue Azurman wash towards the tip
The decals are coming next.