I've been playing bolt action for a while now, and have grown to really enjoy how interesting battles are that take place in Normandy. In order to do the French countryside justice, I finally decided to make a boat load of bocage. I think these will work equally well at 1/72 scale as well as 28mm. (yes I know one of those is a height and the other is a scale)
With 40 feet of the stuff, I think we are going to be able to set up some really nice tables. Once an old stone french church is added it will be perfect.
- Buy a green natural air filter and cut into sections
- Base coat bocage sections with brown paint
- Dust bocage sections with tan paint from above
- Spray 3M adhesive all over sections
- Roll bocage around in tray of woodland scenics tree tufts. (use at least three colors)