Friday, November 17, 2017

World Eater Thunderhawks and Troops





In my sprint to get enough forces together for game, I managed to put together some additions to my World Eaters force. I think it might be a field-able army now. I am a little light on infantry, but I am running out of epic space marines. I have closets full of epic, and yet I can't find any more assault marines or terminators.

Painting wise, the World Eaters are dirty and battered in contrast with the Sons of Horus. It should look really good when I put the full armies together.

8 comments:

  1. Sweeeeet - You are a vile tempter however. I'm trying to stay on target (with a detour back into Necromunda), but damned if your Epic stuff isn't giving me the itch! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait till you see the full armies together. I just got them all out and it looks like a planetary invasion. It looks so cool. Titans are next.

      Delete
  2. I like the world eaters even more then the sons!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mega Ace! I’m with Greg, I think the WE look even better than the SoH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a second I thought you had two 40k thunderhawks!

    The epic pieces are really looking well. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an unpainted old style one. Maybe I’ll paint it next!

      Delete