Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Look Who's Coming to Dinner At the NOVA Open Narrative Event



The NOVA Open Narrative event allows FW and Lords of War. Since I am playing in the Warlord track, it seemed reasonable for me to bring the one true Warmaster himself. Why dicker around with a titan when when I can bring 500 points of doom on a 50mm base. I know it will be trivially easy for opponents to avoid the uber death star that is Horus with terminators, but I think it will be really fun to give people the ability kill the man himself.

Horus fights for humanity.

8 comments:

  1. I get more and more excited everyday as Nova approaches. So many cool models and people to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good or bad or good - oh hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you stop by and say hello Greg. I'll have my Sons of Horus getting the beat down twice a day. Look for piles of dead SoH and you know I will be close by.

    Zab, I'll take plenty of photos of your scouts so you can see them with the full charity army. I think the army is one of the best I have seen. Doctors Without Borders is fighting the epidemic in West Africa. Every penny we earn for them helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will! I've signed up for a weathering and airbrush class, but am not entered into any events (have a 4 day pass). Just plan on checking out everyone's awesome mini's, meet some people, maybe pick up some awesome goodies, and possibly some tactics. (and snap some nice photos for the blog!)

      Delete
  4. I'm crazy happy to see the results of this; both the mini and the tabletop performance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking about making up some "I Killed Horus" mementos for my opponents. All that cool Heresy swag the Old Line had was inspiring.

      Delete
  5. No kidding...I plan on bringing the big guy himself as well
    Also fighting for humanity!

    ReplyDelete