I started my first Ultramarines Terminator squad yesterday. Despite being hit with this seasons turbo cold, I managed to cast up and paint the squads bases. At this point I am getting really close to being completed. In the last photo you can see a power weapon test that I think was successful enough to become the standard look for all power weapons in the force.
I changed my blue recipe again. (sorry) Finding a way off of the old range was important. I think I was able to use Maccrage Blue instead of Ultramarines blue in order to get the rich blue of the original tac squad.
If I complete the squad I will post photos up before the end of the year!
- Black primer
- 50/50 Black & Kantor Blue
- Kantor Blue (not maccrage blue as one might think!)
- Maccrage Blue
- Calgar Blue
- Edge armor plates with badab black (use like paint, not like wash)