Friday, May 28, 2010

BA & Flesh Tearers WIP 2






More progress on the two units. Anyone know why I decided to paint two different units at the same time? I don't know either! In an case, I am having a lot of fun with the details on these guys, even though I am painting very quickly. There is a lot of touch up to do, and the models do have some weird casting mushiness around the details. I doubt I will paint all of the details on the flesh tearers, since that might be a bit too much ornamentation, though they will get some pale yellow details to match Seths PA better. I need to figure out a good formula for a flesh tears rhino now!

Any games/events going on in DC this memorial day weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Dude, looking great. Your blog is the reason that I went and picked up a Paasche airbrush and compressor today!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like metalic joints of your marines legs (last two photos). It looks more realistic than full red dudes of other people.

    ReplyDelete