Sunday, April 8, 2018

Warlord Paint Test #2







After a quick bath in Simple Green, I gave the Tiger Eyes titan legion color scheme another shot not the spare warhound shin. This was a fast paint job, but I've learned quite a bit already. My enamels have become chunky, and Scale 75 gold does not cover as well as I thought. With that said, I am happier with the hard edged black flames than the soft edged ones, and I think adding green and blue to the color scheme really helps. I think some Legio Furian white script in the blue stripes would look really cool.

Time to dump the shin back into Simple Green for another scrub down.

5 comments:

  1. Another quick shin better than I could ever achieve... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All it takes is endless practice! I almost want to paint up a warhound to attach this to. I am close to a decision on color scheme for the warlord. I may desaturate the yellow on another test.

      Delete
  2. Oooooh - I really like that scheme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am close to picking it. It is a little outside my wheelhouse.

      Delete
  3. This scheme is SO gorgeous, John! And so uncommon ... you should totally nail it.

    ReplyDelete