Monday, April 22, 2013
Two Thirds of Dreadnought Talon Complete
After a month away from home, I finally got the chance to do some painting this weekend. I now have enough painted and magnetized arms to configure my two Contemptor dreads as needed. I really just needed something easy to paint, so I knocked out the weapons as a way to get myself used to painting again. I really think the blues will go nicely with my Sons of Horus and Emperors Children. I'd like them to look like they are fighting as part of the same campaign.
As great as it is to be home, I just found out I have to travel overseas again for another two weeks. (immediately after a family vacation!) The next two weeks may be the only time for me to paint, so I think I am going to focus on Ultramarines. Perhaps I should finally finish that LS Storm.