Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tau Color Scheme Photos Using a Light Box











I ordered a light box setup from Amazon a while back and decided to give it a spin today. For my tau I've decided to paint them in three different color schemes, blue, red, and black. The blue and the red squads have orange accents, while the black squad has purple and blue accents. I am considering a green and orange color scheme for my pathfinders. I love the way the two squads. are starting to look together, especially the gun drones. My goal with Tau was to create a super easy to paint set of recipes that I could use to quickly paint up and weather a force. You might have noticed that my tau are beat up. These are dirty tau, who have been on campaign for a long time, not the super clean tau normally seen. I hope my heavy handed weathering is serving to unify the the force.


1 comment:

  1. I like the last color scheme the best. The deep rusty red with the orange accents along with the cream-colored body suit makes for a nice mono-chromatic scheme.

    I also like the way that it shows off the weathering, particularly on the gun drone.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete